Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween!

Ah tis the season to get candy! I love Halloween. Despite the fact that we have completely commercialized it. I love the crisp smell of fall and the gorgeous colors of the trees. I love seeing teeny kids dressed up in adorable costumes that make you want to sqwee. I love how people just open their door and great you with a smile, then hand you kindness in the form of chocolate. (ok so maybe that's stretching it, but still...) I also think it's great that Halloween is something different for everyone, it's the most diverse holiday that I can think of. And I love that tomorrow I will go to the store and get costumes for the kidlets for next year (oh god i'm going to have 3 by then!) at half off. It's just good times all around. (Also tomorrow... I shall write for the NaNo again!!!! Whoot!)

No comments:

Post a Comment