Monday, November 1, 2010

It has begun.

Yes! NaNoWriMo is here. I have been waiting forever for this day. (OK only a year) But seriously, I love it. Already today I have ignored the pick up and the vacuuming, the sweeping and moping, to sit at the computer in our dungeon of a basement and type my first 1490 words while my son has slept. I type this as his first squeaks of wakefulness eke over the monitor. Waiting impatiently for the NaNo site to load, let me sign in and record my glorious accomplishment. Poor over worked and loved NaNo site I feel for you. I really do. All of us insane typists vieing for your attention in our mad quest to write 50,000 words in just one short month. Chaos! But oh the joy! Oh the glory you bring!
This year I must be diligent and on top of my game. There is no knowing when this 3rd child may choose to join the haphazardness that is our household. Soooo... *fingers crossed* I'll get my 50,000 in before he gets OUT. *grins*

No comments:

Post a Comment