Wednesday, November 10, 2010

So tired.

As mentioned before, my kids are sick this week. As am I. My husband doesn't seem to be yet. But due to work he's either sleeping or AT work, so isn't of much help in this instance anyway. And I'm getting worn. I felt so bad when I sent my sick and tired girl right back up after she came down the stairs complaining yet again about something not being perfect for her bedtime (it was the blankets this time around). I'm just to pregnant, overworked, ill and tired to go up and down the stairs over and over. Part of me says "Hey suck it up! She's sick and needs her Mommy." and another part (the one that won tonight) says "She's six dude, she can straighten her own blankets, and you've already tucked her in, twice." Sometimes I really would like to be Wonder Woman...but I've had to let that go. Don't think I could stay sane if I didn't.(I may still try to get a pair of her very awesome, fashionable and functional indestructible bracelets tho.)

In NaNo news. I'm at 13,741 words. As my beloved Muppets say "moving right along." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment