Friday, November 5, 2010

ung.

I think that this pregnancy is finally starting to get to me. At 35 weeks along I'm starting to feel like my feet are dragging all the time. Today especially. For the first time in forever I turned of my alarm and DIDN'T get out of bed, causing me to fall back asleep and not wake up until 8:30 when my daughter was supposed to be in school. So doing my best to get her out the door in decent time and get her fed and ready as well, I went to my husband to ask if he could watch the boy for 15 minutes so I didn't have to haul him along. I got some long whiny story about only having 5 hours of sleep, so had to take the extra time to bundle to squirming boy-o and haul him out to the van... that's getting harder and harder to do. The rest of the day went in a like fashion for some reason. I think it's cuz the late waking just threw my schedule. But on a high note, I'm at 8466 words for NaNo and while I'm horribly tired, I'm very excited for my baby shower tomorrow. So my bedtime now. Here's hoping I don't sleep in again and do manage to get my house clean for company. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment