Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Evil Weather

What is with this wackado season? Can anyone tell me? It's mid November and we're having like 50 to 60 degree weather. It's not right. And it's messing with my system. My whole household is sick, everyone I talk to is sick. I lost 2 days of Nano to sickness. I just got over some odd flu, stomach thing, and now I think I'm getting the strep my daughter has. I've had it. I don't know if it's Global warming or what, but it's got to stop. You hear me Mother Nature?! I'm talking to you lady! Knock it off already. Pick a damn season and stick with it you wishy-washy female you! :p (OK so being sick doesn't bring out the mature in me. So sue me.) I'm at 11928 words in Nano which is 3077 BEHIND where I'm supposed to be. Fooy Fooy Fooy! That's right I said Fooy and I meant Fooy! Fooy!

No comments:

Post a Comment