Sunday, May 27, 2012

A New Start

I'm going to attempt to begin posting on my blog again.
It's been a very long while. True to life much has changed.
I do not plan to post about it all.
It's enough to say that I have been making many changes to my life, which in the long run I hope will be for the better.
And while sometimes it feels like the world and some of the people in it are determined to slap me down again and again, I'm continually moving forward.
I do this in the hopes that one day my efforts will pay off and my many small steps will lead to the goals I have for my children and me, and that all the costs (money-wise and other) will be worth it.

"Tomorrow is a new day, with no mistakes in it.... yet." :) (Thank you Anne).

Today I awoke with the dawn yet again. It is good to see the sun rise. It reminds me that there is always a new day to start again.

Wind turbines - Minnesota.


No comments:

Post a Comment