Thursday, May 31, 2012

Tiger Mama

This is my line.
Etched in Diamond. 
Not made of inconsistent sand. 
Pure and crystal clear, it is immovable. 
Did you really think that you would get your way?
Did you honestly think you could insist and and I would give in,
threaten and I would cower, push until I bent?
I have done all the bending I will do for you.
Who are you to come sneaking in?
Setting an ambush while I'm at work and trying to steal what is most precious to me.
I will put up with your bully tactics no longer. 
You are no longer a part of my world or my life. 
How dare you try to force your will upon me.
I gave up everything. 
I walked away from everything. 
For peace of mind, sense of self, happiness and sanity. 
I have had to rebuild from the ground up. 
And you, sitting just as you were before, you can't be content with that. 
No you must chip and pick and injure waiting for me to be broken. 
I WILL NOT be broken!
You are a thief and a liar, selfish and cruel. 
This is your warning.
You can try all you like to cut me down. 
It will not matter. 
I will ALWAYS stand up. 
You may begin this war, but by god I will finish it!
This is my line.
Etched in Diamond. 
Not made of inconsistent sand.
Pure and crystal clear, it is immovable.  
Test it if you dare.

No comments:

Post a Comment