Saturday, March 6, 2010

All work and no play makes Elle very tired.

I went to work today and did a 12 hour shift as per usual. I hate the fact that while I'm gone my kids lives go on...I know that sounds selfish or odd. I just hate being gone and not knowing if they are hungry or lonely or missing me. Or hell just happy and playful. I hate missing out on moments of their lives. Time goes too quickly. You blink and years pass. Over night your kids go from sweet quite babies to loud crazy children that you can't even believe you love as much as you do. Because the love grows Exponentially. You have them and you think that your heart is just overflowing with love. But then each day you love them more and more. And the worst part is the more they grow, the more you love them, and the more you have to let them go. From the minute they are born we are giving them up bit by bit as they become more independent. At the moment however, my son needs me. So I'll close with two things.

1. I did 2 goals today (exercise and blogging) yeah me.

2. There is a squirrel in my basement....no I'm not kidding.



Goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. Your first paragraph is so spot on that it brought tears to my eyes. Yeah, you! for getting 2 of your goals accomplished! As for the squirrel, you know how I hate the little bastards, so lemme know if you wan' I should take 'im for a swim wid some lovely cement shoe accessories...

    ReplyDelete