Saturday, March 27, 2010

To every thing turn, turn.....

I hate the change of seasons. I, and my family invariably spend at least a month at the begining of each season being ill. I really don't like it. Now we all have a cold. Something that we picked up at ECFE no doubt. The worst part is that I can never take anything because for the past 18 months I've been either pregnant or breast feeding. *gars*

But my daughter was so sweet this morning. She got up, dressed and got breakfast (!) all by herself, (yes it was only yogurt, strawberries and milk but still) so that I could rest cuz I was feeling ill. And then when I did get up she said "It's OK mommy, I'll help take care of you, and I'll be really good, because you always take care of us." Wow do I love her.



But today is family day so I'm going to scoot. Have a great weekend all.

2 comments:

  1. AWW...how sweet!!

    Hope you get better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, she can drive me up a wall and then do something like this. :)

    And thanks!

    ReplyDelete